Abstracts will be accepted electronically until February 8, 2017.
Before you start submitting your abstract, please make sure that you have access to the following information in order to complete the submission properly:
Your name, e-mail address, correct name of your affiliation and department
Name, e-mail address, correct name of affiliation and department for co-author(s) if any
The scientific committee will email notifications to the lead authors of all abstract submissions by March 1, 2017. Scheduled times of both oral and poster presentations will be announced in due course.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the conference abstract submission site by February 1, 2017 for consideration.
- Lead Author: A lead author must be assigned for each abstract submission. This individual is the first author listed in the submission and has the primary responsibility for communications with the abstract committee. This individual will give the oral or poster presentation if the submission is accepted.
- Co-Authors: The co-authors will be listed in the order provided during submission.
- Abstracts should be assigned to one of the following “topic” categories (select the category most relevant to the topic): Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuroradiology, Abdominal Radiology, Thoracic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Radiation Protection, Technical Advances, Education and Skill Development, Other.
- An abstract submission may contain a maximum of 280 words, including a title with a maximum of 25 words and a body including a maximum of 255 words. Additionally, you can also submit one table or one picture.
- The abstract body should be structured the following way: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Figures or graphs which you wish to include in the abstract should be image files. Images should be submitted in JPG/BMP/JPEG/GIF or PNG
- Maximum width 13cm, height 18cm and resolution up to 150dpi. The file cannot be larger than 1Mb. Please ensure that captions with pictures and tables are not embedded as part of the image file.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Acta Radiologica (in an online supplement only).
- Authors have to declare any conflict of interests and clear any copyright issue prior to submission.
- The submitters certify that they have permission from all co-authors to be listed in this abstract and that names will appear in all publications